TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Unleash Your Power PTY LTD ("Unleash Your Power", "we", "us" and "our". These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which every person that accesses or uses this Website ("you", "your" or "user" may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors coaching services. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item or service, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products and services displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
4.1 Coaching sessions that are not rescheduled or cancelled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session. This includes coaching sessions purchased as part of a coaching package.
4.2 Coaching sessions purchased as part of a coaching package and is not completed within the specified time frame for the specific package will result in forfeiture of the the remaining sessions and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of the coaching package.
4.3 Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made at least 24 hours prior to the coaching session.
4.4 No coaching session refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions.
Relationship Mastery Course & Self-Mastery Course Money Back Guarantee
4.5 We offer a 100% money back guarantee on our Relationship Mastery Course and Self-Mastery Course.
To be fair on both parties, the refund is subject to the following conditions:
• The money back guarantee is valid for 30days from date of sign up.
• The client/s, must ensure they have attended all sessions for the period during the first 30days, not missing any sessions during this period.
• All tasks and exercises given as homework, must have been done consistently from the start and during the full 30day period as required.
• Once the above conditions have been met and you are still not satisfied with the results achieved, during the initial period, then we will gladly refund your monies paid to us.
Requirements to process the refund:
• Complete the refund application form. (Available on request)
• We will review the submission and the conditions met.
• Once approved, we will process the refund within 5-7 working days.
Retention of right to change offering:
5. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos:
6. The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Unleash Your Power. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
Right to suspend or cancel user account:
7. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold Unleash Your Power harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
Limitation of liability:
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Unleash Your Power, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Unleash Your Power assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Right to change or modify Terms:
10. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Promotional emails and content:
11. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Preference of law and dispute resolution:
12. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of South Africa, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the city of Cape Town. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
13. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
14. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
15. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
16. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
WHY IS PEACH PAYMENTS MENTIONED AT CHECKOUT
Peach Payments performs technical services to support payments to online or internet businesses. This service includes consulting on a selection of technical and administrative topics, configuring and provisioning of a transaction platform, and providing access to this platform.
CARD HOLDER SAFETY
No sensitive cardholder data is stored on merchants' servers at any time for either once-off or subscription payments (Please contact your account manager for additional compliance points for REST API integrations).
When a user opts to store card details on a website using Peach Payments, these details are stored by Peach Payments in a PCI DSS level 1 compliant vault. Sensitive cardholder details are directly transmitted from users’ browsers to Peach Payment’s systems. Merchants' staff and systems do not have access to complete card number details at any point in time, on Peach Payments platforms.
17. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.